- Kristine Chapman and Judy Illes: Stem cells claims are ahead of the science
- People are searching for health information online, but is what they're finding useful?
- Milestone anniversary for neuroethics brings change, partnerships, and greater influence
- Governor General Julie Payette met with new Order of Canada & Order of British Columbia recipients
- Prof. Jennifer A. Chandler’s BC Almanac Interview on Medical Aid in Dying
- Five ways to reduce the physical harms of smartphone use
- CBC Radio's The Current features Dr. Peter B. Reiner
- If morals came in the form of a pill, would we use them?
- Dr. Judy Illes featured in the #SupportTheReport campaign
- The impact of technology on sleep
- Canadian Filipino wins global sticker design contest for Brain Awareness Week 2018
2013 International Neuroethics Society Annual Meeting November 7-8, 2013 San Diego, California For more information, please visit: http://www.neuroethicssociety.org/2013-annual-meeting
NeuroDevNet Fourth Annual Brain Development Conference September 29 – October 1, 2013 Sheraton Wall Centre 1088 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2R9 For more information, please visit: http://www.neurodevnet.ca/events/conference/2013
Deliberations on the Ethical Use of Antipsychotic Medications in Children A Peter Wall Institute for Advanced Studies September 19-20, 2013 Cecil Green Park House, UBC 6251 Cecil Green Park Road, Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z1 Prescriptions for second generation antipsychotic drugs (SGAs) to Canadian children and adolescents with mental health disorders have skyrocketed in the past […]
Am I My Brain? 7:00PM-9:00PM October 25, 2013 Royal Bank Cinema, Chan Centre for the Performing Arts, UBC 6265 Crescent Road, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6T 1Z1 The Peter Wall Institute of Advanced Studies is pleased to announce an evening of dialogue about the impact of the growth in neurocentric thinking – the worldview that situates […]
We are thrilled to announce: Brain Matters! Vancouver: Brain Science and Social Responsibility March 12-14, 2014 Morris J. Wosk Centre for Dialogue in Vancouver, BC Brain Matters! Vancouver is an exciting venue for researchers, thinkers and members of the public to come together and explore the implications of brain science and social responsibility. This is […]