- Is the media landscape changing faster than science communication can keep up?
- Science and society must collaborate in setting research agenda
- Brain patterns cannot reveal end-of-life decisions for patients with severe brain injuries
- Dr. Judy Illes nominated at the 34th YWCA Women of Distinction Awards
- Blood, brains and mushrooms: Neurocraft exhibition opens in Winnipeg
- Fixing fentanyl with naloxone alone won't work
- UBC’s beacons of hope in the war against Alzheimer’s disease
- Ethics at CIHR: Moving Forward
- Women in science: part II
- Opinion: Head transplant an unjustified ghoulish human experiment
- On the Origin of Scientists: Neuroethicist Judy Illes
Read about the latest developments in neuroethics and join the discussion.
Dr. Judy Illes interviewed in MZZ am Somtag. To read more, click here.