- Distinguished Research Leaders Join MSFHR’s Research Leaders Forum
- Congratulations Dr. Julie Robillard - New Associate Director, National Core for Neuroethics
- What can neuroethicists learn from public attitudes about moral bioenhancement?
- Brain Injury and the Civil Right We Don’t Think About
- Intelligent Curation: Improving Access to Quality Health Information Online
- A Feminist Neuroethics of Mental Health
- Dr. Peter Reiner quoted in Newsweek on the neuroethics of Elon Musk’s brain-machine interface adventure
- National Core for Neuroethics and Kids Brain Health Network hold successful community event to talk about brain health
- Dr. Judy Illes elected Vice Chair of the Standing Committee on Ethics for CIHR
- The Early Edition interviews Dr. Judy Illes on the ethics of brain mapping and neurotechnology
Do-it-yourself brain stimulation has scientists worried as healthy people try to make their minds work better
Dr. Peter Reiner mentioned in the National Post on transcranial direct current stimulation! To read more about this article, click here.
Fireside Chat | What young brains teach us about regeneration Canadian Bioethics Society Meeting, Banff, Alberta May 2013 Dr. Joseph Fins lays out the case for studying neurodevelopmental disorders in children and discusses the important reasons for his interest in NeuroDevNet, one of Canada’s Centres of Excellence, in this audio podcast moderated by Dr. Judy […]
Additional Information: The Dementia KT Learning Centre is led by the Education and Training theme of the Canadian Dementia Knowledge Translation Network (CDKTN). CDKTN is a network for knowledge translation (KT) and exchange (KE) of research in Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. By bringing together researchers, students, and practitioners from centres across Canada, CDKTN helps researchers […]
Read about the latest developments in neuroethics and join the discussion.
Dr. Judy Illes interviewed in MZZ am Somtag. To read more, click here.