- Dr. Peter Reiner quoted in Newsweek on the neuroethics of Elon Musk’s brain-machine interface adventure
- National Core for Neuroethics and Kids Brain Health Network hold successful community event to talk about brain health
- Dr. Judy Illes elected Vice Chair of the Standing Committee on Ethics for CIHR
- The Early Edition interviews Dr. Judy Illes on the ethics of brain mapping and neurotechnology
- An interview with Prof Judy Illes, President of the International Neuroethics Society
- Is the media landscape changing faster than science communication can keep up?
- Science and society must collaborate in setting research agenda
- Brain patterns cannot reveal end-of-life decisions for patients with severe brain injuries
- Dr. Judy Illes nominated at the 34th YWCA Women of Distinction Awards
- Blood, brains and mushrooms: Neurocraft exhibition opens in Winnipeg
Read about the latest developments in neuroethics and join the discussion.
Dr. Judy Illes interviewed in MZZ am Somtag. To read more, click here.