- Kristine Chapman and Judy Illes: Stem cells claims are ahead of the science
- People are searching for health information online, but is what they're finding useful?
- Milestone anniversary for neuroethics brings change, partnerships, and greater influence
- Governor General Julie Payette met with new Order of Canada & Order of British Columbia recipients
- Prof. Jennifer A. Chandler’s BC Almanac Interview on Medical Aid in Dying
- Five ways to reduce the physical harms of smartphone use
- CBC Radio's The Current features Dr. Peter B. Reiner
- If morals came in the form of a pill, would we use them?
- Dr. Judy Illes featured in the #SupportTheReport campaign
- The impact of technology on sleep
- Canadian Filipino wins global sticker design contest for Brain Awareness Week 2018
“How I Became a “Neuroethicist” By Jonathan D. Moreno, Ph.D. The night before the now famous “Mapping the Field” conference in 2002 there was a dinner for the speakers. As I made my way to the restaurant, I wasn’t sure what intrigued me more: the challenge of … Click the title to read more.
Neuroethics Canada is excited to share that our video submission, Words, Worlds, and Wisdom, is in competition! Words, Worlds and Wisdom: Conversations in ethics and neurodevelopment disorders Watch the video here: https://goo.gl/qiV7TQ Please VOTE for our video by clicking on the “thumbs up” icon before November 30th, 2017 at 5:00 pm EDT! This video highlights the importance of the terminology […]