CBC Radio’s BC Almanac speaks with Prof. Jennifer A. Chandler on medical aid in dying in their March 13, 2018 episode. Listen to the interview starting at the 25:44 mark.
- Neurology Podcast: Reflections on Translation - Views of Participants in a Multi-Site Canadian CCSVI Clinical Trial
- Kristine Chapman and Judy Illes: Stem cells claims are ahead of the science
- People are searching for health information online, but is what they're finding useful?
- Milestone anniversary for neuroethics brings change, partnerships, and greater influence
- Governor General Julie Payette met with new Order of Canada & Order of British Columbia recipients
- Prof. Jennifer A. Chandler’s BC Almanac Interview on Medical Aid in Dying
- Five ways to reduce the physical harms of smartphone use
- CBC Radio's The Current features Dr. Peter B. Reiner
- If morals came in the form of a pill, would we use them?
- Dr. Judy Illes featured in the #SupportTheReport campaign
- The impact of technology on sleep
Please visit us again for updates!