Your support is urgently needed to deepen our understanding of how discoveries in brain science are changing who we are as individuals and society, and how cultural variability affects brain health, brain disease, human values and ethics. Each contribution will improve lives by expanding our capacity for research and the translation of critical new results for the benefit of Canadians.
- Brain patterns cannot reveal end-of-life decisions for patients with severe brain injuries
- Dr. Judy Illes nominated at the 34th YWCA Women of Distinction Awards
- Blood, brains and mushrooms: Neurocraft exhibition opens in Winnipeg
- Fixing fentanyl with naloxone alone won't work
- UBC’s beacons of hope in the war against Alzheimer’s disease
- Ethics at CIHR: Moving Forward
- Women in science: part II
- Opinion: Head transplant an unjustified ghoulish human experiment
- On the Origin of Scientists: Neuroethicist Judy Illes
- The Stem Cell Network 2016 Research Funding Results
Please visit us again for updates.