Your support is urgently needed to deepen our understanding of how discoveries in brain science are changing who we are as individuals and society, and how cultural variability affects brain health, brain disease, human values and ethics. Each contribution will improve lives by expanding our capacity for research and the translation of critical new results for the benefit of Canadians.
- Congratulations Dr. Julie Robillard - New Associate Director, National Core for Neuroethics
- What can neuroethicists learn from public attitudes about moral bioenhancement?
- Brain Injury and the Civil Right We Don’t Think About
- Intelligent Curation: Improving Access to Quality Health Information Online
- A Feminist Neuroethics of Mental Health
- Dr. Peter Reiner quoted in Newsweek on the neuroethics of Elon Musk’s brain-machine interface adventure
- National Core for Neuroethics and Kids Brain Health Network hold successful community event to talk about brain health
- Dr. Judy Illes elected Vice Chair of the Standing Committee on Ethics for CIHR
- The Early Edition interviews Dr. Judy Illes on the ethics of brain mapping and neurotechnology
- An interview with Prof Judy Illes, President of the International Neuroethics Society
Please visit us again for updates!