Your support is urgently needed to deepen our understanding of how discoveries in brain science are changing who we are as individuals and society, and how cultural variability affects brain health, brain disease, human values and ethics. Each contribution will improve lives by expanding our capacity for research and the translation of critical new results for the benefit of Canadians.
- Podcast: BC Almanac Podcast: Dr. Peter Reiner on our relationship with smartphones
- UBC faculty among new appointments to the Order of Canada
- Martin Gleave and Judy Illes among 125 appointed to the Order of Canada
- Dr. Judy Illes Appointed as a Member of the Order of Canada
- Drs. Illes, Werker and Martin-Matthews Appointed to the Order of Canada
- Neuroethics Canada Wins First Place at 2018 Brain Awareness Week Sticker Design Contest
- Ask the Neuroethicist: When the Neurologist Does (or Does Not) Have the Duty to Disclose Neurogenetic Risk
- The First Neuroethics Meeting: Then and Now
- NIH announces awards for BRAIN Initiative neuroethics research
- Distinguished Research Leaders Join MSFHR’s Research Leaders Forum
Please visit us again for updates!