Your support is urgently needed to deepen our understanding of how discoveries in brain science are changing who we are as individuals and society, and how cultural variability affects brain health, brain disease, human values and ethics. Each contribution will improve lives by expanding our capacity for research and the translation of critical new results for the benefit of Canadians.
- New paper offers smart guidelines for developing tech tools for older adults
- Neurology Podcast: Reflections on Translation - Views of Participants in a Multi-Site Canadian CCSVI Clinical Trial
- Kristine Chapman and Judy Illes: Stem cells claims are ahead of the science
- People are searching for health information online, but is what they're finding useful?
- Milestone anniversary for neuroethics brings change, partnerships, and greater influence
- Governor General Julie Payette met with new Order of Canada & Order of British Columbia recipients
- Prof. Jennifer A. Chandler’s BC Almanac Interview on Medical Aid in Dying
- Five ways to reduce the physical harms of smartphone use
- CBC Radio's The Current features Dr. Peter B. Reiner
- If morals came in the form of a pill, would we use them?
- Dr. Judy Illes featured in the #SupportTheReport campaign
Please visit us again for updates!