- Is the media landscape changing faster than science communication can keep up?
- Science and society must collaborate in setting research agenda
- Brain patterns cannot reveal end-of-life decisions for patients with severe brain injuries
- Dr. Judy Illes nominated at the 34th YWCA Women of Distinction Awards
- Blood, brains and mushrooms: Neurocraft exhibition opens in Winnipeg
- Fixing fentanyl with naloxone alone won't work
- UBC’s beacons of hope in the war against Alzheimer’s disease
- Ethics at CIHR: Moving Forward
- Women in science: part II
- Opinion: Head transplant an unjustified ghoulish human experiment
- On the Origin of Scientists: Neuroethicist Judy Illes
Core’s Dr. Judy Illes receives an award as part of The 2016 Stem Cell Network’s Impact Program Grant. Click the title to read more.
Like life itself, technologies evolve. So it is that the telephone became the smartphone, that near-at-hand portal to the information superhighway. Click the title to read more
Neurologists who conduct research on medicinal marijuana and neuroethicists respond to the guidelines by the Federation of State Medical Boards on how to approach patients who request prescriptions for medical marijuana. Click the title to read more.