CBC Radio’s BC Almanac speaks with Prof. Jennifer A. Chandler on medical aid in dying in their March 13, 2018 episode. Listen to the interview starting at the 25:44 mark.
- Core's Dr. Judy Illes Presides Citizenship Ceremony at UBC Life Sciences
- Iris Coates McCall and Caitlin Courchesne receive awards at the 2018 International Neuroethics Society Annual Meeting
- Judy Illes awarded the 2018 Patricia Price Browne Prize in Biomedical Ethics
- Dr. Judy Illes awarded the 2018 Patricia Price Browne Prize in Biomedical Ethics
- Neuroethics Questions to Guide Ethical Research in the International Brain Initiatives
- Dr. Fabio Rossi and Dr. Judy Illes: A consensus is building on how to move forward on stem cells
- Congratulations to Dr. Jehannine Austin, Neuroethics Scientific Advisory Board member, on being recognized at the 2018 Faculty of Medicine Awards!
- Principlism on a Pedestal: Rethinking priorities in ethics education
- UBC-led team will develop strategy for navigating new treatment options for pediatric epilepsy
- Neuroethics Canada awarded funds to develop strategy for evaluating new treatment options for pediatric epilepsy
- Can Zapping People’s Brains Really Reduce Violent Behavior?
- Balancing the Advantages of Technology With Patient Experience
Please visit us again for updates!