- 9-year-old girl first child in Canada to undergo deep brain stimulation for epilepsy
- Dr. Judy Illes invested into the Order of Canada
- Drs. Tony J. Prescott and Julie Robillard respond to The BMJ's article, "David Oliver: Will robotic automation solve social care?"
- Core's Dr. Judy Illes Presides Citizenship Ceremony at UBC Life Sciences
- Iris Coates McCall and Caitlin Courchesne receive awards at the 2018 International Neuroethics Society Annual Meeting
- Judy Illes awarded the 2018 Patricia Price Browne Prize in Biomedical Ethics
- Dr. Judy Illes awarded the 2018 Patricia Price Browne Prize in Biomedical Ethics
- Neuroethics Questions to Guide Ethical Research in the International Brain Initiatives
- Dr. Fabio Rossi and Dr. Judy Illes: A consensus is building on how to move forward on stem cells
- Congratulations to Dr. Jehannine Austin, Neuroethics Scientific Advisory Board member, on being recognized at the 2018 Faculty of Medicine Awards!
- Principlism on a Pedestal: Rethinking priorities in ethics education
- UBC-led team will develop strategy for navigating new treatment options for pediatric epilepsy
Read about the latest developments in neuroethics and join the discussion.
Dr. Judy Illes interviewed in MZZ am Somtag. To read more, click here.